Monday 21 January 2008

Blood Spatter on the Rose Petal of My Heart

Please, recognize the humour in this... this is by no means the way I would spill my heart out on the internet (which I'm very pleased to say I've never done). I think if I were to do as much, I would have to be no older than 14, and the final result would be much more obscene. Kindly see 'Option C' for further background.



today marks the third dark day in a week of oppression. i do not know how my soul could possibly take this much cruelty and confinement, but somehow i think i have inverted myself so as to protect the preciously soft material that forms my heart. i can not bring myself to understand the motives of the bodies that gave me life. yes, i say bodies because i believe it to be quite impossible to so thoroughly lack compassion as a proper live human being; and worse yet, to show compassion for the vampiric creature with whom i share no more than name.

that beast believes herself to have the power to speak of my whereabouts to our unfortunate creators, despite my obvious instructions and faith in her silence. she can consider herself cursed from this moment on- she no longer has a brother. and thus, while she lays unsuspectingly in the laps of my guardsmen; i will exact my revenge. how many people, i wonder, has she told of her youthful bedwetting problems? … all the while they dote over her despicability and ignore my need for affection; even if the ones i require care from seem to lack that human quality.

“i’m not okay,” to quote the brilliant gerard arthur way who, incidentally, is slandered inappropriately by those who can not seem to bring themselves to understand the way he touches so many broken souls. where would i be without his beautiful music? unemotional and more alone than i am now, without a doubt. i would still be mourning that cruel bitch who had the nerve to steal the pure virginity of my lips and then tell the clandestinites of our institution of conformity that i did not suck face properly. how is my soul ever supposed to find its bloody twin in this tainted environment! speaking of conformity; we the clandestinites have made a movement for individuality and expression; no more shall we capitalize. it is an elevation of one idea above another, the escalation of one’s blood over another’s, the assertion that one sibling is better than the other. and so capitalization will become a thing of the past.

my spirit is now too heavy with emotion and i have bared my beating heart for too long; i must leave you until later and cleanse my blood of today’s injustice.

**dark~nymph**



~*ps. i got tix to good charlotte’s show! =D itll be nothing but babes!*~

No comments:

Post a Comment